State of India’s digital entertainment industry
The media and entertainment industry includes sectors such as radio, television, music and sports, among others.
According to KPMG’s Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report 2016, digital advertisement expenditure will rise to Rs.25,520 crore by 2020.
GroupM research suggests that Rs.7,300 crore will be spent digital advertising. That compares with the Rs.17,674 crore that will be spent on print advertisements this year.
Editor's Picks »
- Modi says govt programmes are redefining India’s future with a strong focus on youth
- India, Iran review bilateral ties, to strengthen connectivity through Chabahar port
- Jaiprakash Associates lists proposals before SC to settle disputes
- Affle files draft papers for ₹650 crore initial share sale
- Essar Steel bidding: NCLAT may give Arcelor, Numetal more time