West Bengal Class 12 results 2017 likely today: Check results at wbresults.nic.in
- HBSE Class 10 result 2018 declared: Girls outshine boys, Jind boy Kartik scores 498 marks
- Haryana Board Results 2018: HBSE Class 12 results declared, 63.84% students pass, check results here
- DU admission: Over 43,000 applications within 24 hours
- ICSE, ISC Board result 2018: Swayam Das tops Class 10 with 99.4%, Class 12 pass percentage 96.21
- MP Board result 2018: MPBSE Class 12, Class 10 marks out, know about toppers, pass percentage here
New Delhi: The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) is expected to announce the results of Class 12 (XII) on Tuesday. Students will be able to check their results at the state board’s official website i.e. www.wbresults.nic.in once they are available.
The results will also be available on: www.wbchse.nic.in
Students will require their roll numbers as well as date of birth to access the results on the board’s website. They can also take a printout of the result for future reference.
The Class 12 exams were held between 15 and 29 March.
In addition, the results of “West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education Examination - 2017” have been declared today.
Madrasah students will have to select their option: