Medical seats to be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam: minister
MoS for health Faggan Singh Kulaste says 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame
- CFA Institute adds cryptocurrencies, blockchain to its curriculum
- CBSE mulls challenging HC order on providing grace marks in NEET
- Jio Institute may lose top billing if it fails to perform: Govt
- IISc, 2 IITs among 6 in govt’s ‘institutes of eminence’ list
- National Testing Agency to conduct NET, NEET, JEE (Mains) exams: Prakash Javadekar
Jaipur: Union minister of state for health and family welfare Faggan Singh Kulaste on Friday said the medical seats will be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam.
Addressing the second healthcare summit-Rajasthan 2016 in Jaipur, he said that 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame.
The ministry is taking all steps to provide medical and health services to people. Efficient services are being made available to public with the use of IT,” he said.
Editor's Picks »
- HDFC Bank raises Rs8,500 crore by issuing equity to parent HDFC
- Fadnavis says over 3.2 million farmers given ₹2,337 crore under crop insurance
- Govt to shut UPA-era eBiz portal over low service integration
- UPI 2.0 falls short of analysts’ expectations
- NCLT approves Liberty House’s resolution plan for Adhunik Metaliks’ Odisha plant