UP board exams: students will now write under CCTVs
The Yogi Adityanath govt in Uttar Pradesh today issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying
Lucknow: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying.
Chief secretary Rajive Kumar said the move is aimed to ensure copying-free board exams to be held across the state. He said to bring improvement in the quality of education in the schools, a better work plan should be made in the span of 10 days.
In a direction to all the schools across the state, he said parents-teacher meetings should be held regularly so that the parents know the education-related progress of their children.
- RBSE 12 result 2018: Science, Commerce results declared at rajresults.nic.in, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- CLAT 2018: Supreme Court to hear pleas challenging law entrance exam held on 13 May
- Tamil Nadu Class 10 SSLC result 2018 declared: Girls register over 99% pass percentage in Science
- HBSE Class 10 result 2018 declared: Girls outshine boys, Jind boy Kartik scores 498 marks
- Haryana Board Results 2018: HBSE Class 12 results declared, 63.84% students pass, check results here
Editor's Picks »
- UAE changes expat foreign investment, residency visa rules
- NSE-SGX futures fight a ‘concern’ for MSCI’s CEO
- Apple is said to use Volkswagen self-driving vans for employees
- Lack of vendor capacity seen as hurdle for Maruti Suzuki’s future growth
- BMW looking to lead growth in India’s luxury car market: Vikram Pawah