UP board exams: students will now write under CCTVs
The Yogi Adityanath govt in Uttar Pradesh today issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying
Lucknow: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying.
Chief secretary Rajive Kumar said the move is aimed to ensure copying-free board exams to be held across the state. He said to bring improvement in the quality of education in the schools, a better work plan should be made in the span of 10 days.
In a direction to all the schools across the state, he said parents-teacher meetings should be held regularly so that the parents know the education-related progress of their children.
- Going to study in the UK? Pay more for visa from December
- Peerless Skill Academy Kolkata to offer healthcare and hospitality courses
- Govt asks colleges, universities to refund fees in case of withdrawal of admission
- Cabinet merges NSDA, NCVT to improve monitoring, assessment of skills sector
- Scrapping MCI may lead to key changes in medical education
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth
- Q2 results: DMart finally set to face a reality check
- Temporary staffing: Decent employee additions, margin pressures may sustain
- Gujarat relief for Tata Power, Adani Power underlines sector’s harsh reality