UP board exams: students will now write under CCTVs
The Yogi Adityanath govt in Uttar Pradesh today issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying
Lucknow: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying.
Chief secretary Rajive Kumar said the move is aimed to ensure copying-free board exams to be held across the state. He said to bring improvement in the quality of education in the schools, a better work plan should be made in the span of 10 days.
In a direction to all the schools across the state, he said parents-teacher meetings should be held regularly so that the parents know the education-related progress of their children.
- IIM Ahmedabad to conduct management training programmes for CAs
- Azim Premji University, Shiv Nadar University, BHU and 15 others recommended for IoE status
- Coursera launches global MBA for APAC learners
- UPSC starts facility of withdrawal of application for CDS exam
- Like IITs, ISB sees huge jump in job offers
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position