NEET 2017: Answer keys released on cbseneet.nic.in, here’s how to challenge
The NEET 2017 results are expected to be announced within a week of the completion of answer keys challenge by the CBSE
- CBSE Class 12 result 2018 to be declared tomorrow, Google to also host results
- GBSHSE Class 10 result 2018: Goa board declares marks, over 91% students pass
- MBOSE result 2018: Class 10, Class 12 arts marks declared, check details here
- Assam Class 10 HSLC result 2018 declared at sebaonline.org, 56.04% students pass, Raktim Bhuyan is the topper
- Uttarakhand Class 12, Class 10 results 2018 to be declared tomorrow, know how to check marks
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the answer keys and OMR sheet of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 on the official website – cbseneet.nic.in, following the Supreme Court ruling asking it to announce the results.
The NEET 2017 results are expected to be announced within a week of the completion of answer keys challenge.
The board will now display the answer keys on 15 and 16 June after students’ deadline to check the OMR answer sheets and responses ended on Wednesday, 14 June at 5pm.
The candidates willing to challenge the responses of their OMR sheet and answers prepared by CBSE may do so by paying a fee of Rs1000 per response/per question challenged.
They can check the scanned Images of their OMR Sheet & Answer Keys by logging into their account using their user ID (Registration No.) and Password on NEET website.
Only online challenges within the stipulated period and with applicable fee will be considered. Fee paid will be refunded to the candidate if his/her challenge is accepted by the CBSE.
The decision of the CBSE in the matter of challenges to the responses marked by the candidates & Answer Key shall be final.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars