Haryana Board Results 2018: HBSE Class 12 results declared, 63.84% students pass, check results here
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) published the Haryana Board Result 2018 released on the official website
- Uttarakhand Class 12, Class 10 results 2018 declared, check results at uaresults.nic.in
- India is the great linguistic bazaar of the world: Sheldon Pollock
- CBSE Class 12 result 2018: Girls outshine boys, Meghana Srivastava tops with 499 marks
- CBSE Class 12 result 2018 to be declared today, Google to also host results
- GBSHSE Class 10 result 2018: Goa board declares marks, over 91% students pass
The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE), also known as Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH), declared the Haryana Board Result 2018 for Class 12 at 3 pm on Friday.
The board exam results were released on the official website bseh.org.in.
About 63.84% students passed the Class 12 senior secondary exam. Among girls, 72.38% remained successful while only 57.10% boys passed the exam.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to check your results:
■ Log on to the official website of BSEH, bseh.org.in
■ Click on the state ‘Haryana’
■ Fill your roll number, other details and submit in the pop-up.
■ Students can check their HBSE Result 2018, HBSE 12th Result via SMS
■ Get Haryana Board Class 12 Results 2018 via SMS
■ To check BSEH Class 12th 2018 result:
■ SMS - HB12<space>ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
Check Haryana Board Class 12 results here
The Class 12 examinations were held from 7 March to 2 April this year and written by 246,462 students.
Editor's Picks »
- Finance ministry in talks with investors to set up strategic investment fund under NIIF
- Motherson Sumi plans to invest Rs2,000 crore this fiscal to build new capacities
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges people to shun plastics
- Three dozen companies line up IPOs worth Rs35,000 crore
- Niti Aayog says all macroeconomic parameters improved in four years of Modi govt
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars