DU allows promotion of unsuccessful students from 2013, 2014 B.Tech batches
Delhi University has decided to allow promotion of the students enrolled in 2013 and 2014 B.Tech batches who have failed to clear their semester exams
- Rajasthan board Class 12 result 2018: RBSE Commerce, Science results declared, 87.78% students pass
- CLAT 2018: Supreme Court to hear pleas challenging law entrance exam held on 13 May
- Tamil Nadu Class 10 SSLC result 2018 declared: Girls register over 99% pass percentage in Science
- HBSE Class 10 result 2018 declared: Girls outshine boys, Jind boy Kartik scores 498 marks
- Haryana Board Results 2018: HBSE Class 12 results declared, 63.84% students pass, check results here
New Delhi: Delhi University has decided to allow promotion of the students enrolled in 2013 and 2014 batches who have failed to clear their semester exams.
“The authority has approved the recommendations of the Standing Committee (Students) regarding movement of students admitted in the academic years 2013 and 2014, who have failed in the second year of the three-year programme and in the third year of erstwhile four-year B.Tech programme to third year and fourth year respectively as a special case,” an official notification said.
“However, all such students shall have to pass all pending papers as per rules so as to qualify for the degree,” it said.
The Standing Commiittee has also approved consideration of requests for inter-college migration of students who had applied for it before 31 August but were affected due to late declaration of semester exam results.
Editor's Picks »
- NCLAT refuses to allow second round of bidding for Bhushan Power and Steel
- Uber plans Paris flying-car lab in first R&D site outside US
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Competition commission orders probe against Grasim Industries
- PM Modi to visit Indonesia and Singapore from 29 May-2 June