Delhi University releases final cut-off list, admissions start today
New Delhi: The Delhi University (DU) on Monday released its fifth and final cut-off list as per schedule and Lady Shri Ram (LSR) College for women set its highest cut-off at 97.5% in the BA (Hons) Psychology course.
The second highest cut-off is 97.25% for BA (Hons) Economics in the Hindu College, followed by 97% for BA (Hons) Journalism in LSR. The admissions for the final list will begin on Tuesday and conclude on 19 July.
Most of the courses have been closed for the general category students in several DU colleges, according to data released by the university.
Admissions for B.Com (Hons) in Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) and BA (Hons) English in Hindu College have been closed for all categories.
The DU had announced its first cut-off on 23 June and the highest was 99.66% for BSc (Hons) Electronics in SGTB Khalsa College.
“After the approval of admission by the respective colleges, the applicant has to make an online payment on the university’s website before the deadline,” said a release. Further cut-offs might be announced, depending on the availability of seats, it added.
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon