IGNOU extends admission date for over 150 courses to 15 February
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February. Earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Wednesday extended the last date for admissions to over 150 programmes till 15 February.
The earlier deadline for the January 2018 session was 31 January. The admission before or on the extended date would not invite any late payment fee and the admission process, including payment is completely online, the university said in a statement.
The IGNOU had also advised aspirants without access to the internet to approach Common Service Centres (CSCs) for the application process.
The university’s tie-up with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology gave students access to the CSCs, which function as delivery points for social welfare schemes, and health care and education services in rural areas to ensure social, financial and digital inclusion.
IGNOU had also announced admissions to its Ph.D and M.Phil programmes for the July 2018 session in regular mode on 21 January.
- Uttarakhand Class 12, Class 10 results 2018 declared, check results at uaresults.nic.in
- India is the great linguistic bazaar of the world: Sheldon Pollock
- CBSE Class 12 result 2018 declared, Meghana Srivastava from UP tops with 499 marks
- CBSE Class 12 result 2018 to be declared today, Google to also host results
- GBSHSE Class 10 result 2018: Goa board declares marks, over 91% students pass
Editor's Picks »
- Four years of Modi govt: Labour reforms slow down despite policy revamp
- UK opposition party wants Vedanta delisted from London Stock Exchange
- Four years of Modi govt: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code resets corporate rescue regime
- Healthcare in four years of Modi government: Modicare could be a game changer
- Under pressure from Donald Trump, Saudis put brakes on oil’s rally
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars