CBSE board Class 10 results 2017 for Delhi, 4 other regions declared on cbse.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the Class 10th board exam results 2017 for Delhi and 4 other regions on its official website cbse.nic.in
- Govt may increase retirement age of IIM directors, impose cap on age of chairmen
- Government may set up a regulator to oversee skill education
- CAT 2018 registration begins today: All you need to know about the MBA entrance exam
- Facing criticism, govt to go slow on replacing UGC with a new body
- J.P. Morgan joins hands with IIM-A to fund, mentor financial inclusion startups
The pass percentage of the CBSE Class 10 exam has fallen to 90.95% from 96.21% last year, registering a dip of over 5%, officials said today.
The CBSE declared results of Class 10 for five regions, including the national capital. The other four regions are Allahabad, Chennai, Dehradun and Trivandrum. The results for other regions will be announced soon, a senior official said.
Anxious students and parents had to wait for the results as the board’s website crashed half an hour before the result was scheduled to be declared due to heavy traffic.
A total of 16,67,573 candidates had appeared for the exam this year. On 28 May, the board had declared the results for class 12 which had seen a dip of over 1% in the pass percentage.
Editor's Picks »
- BofA-ML survey: Short EM equity second most crowded trade
- GST-led shift from informal to formal sector happening, but at a snail’s pace
- Uncertain earnings for agricultural input firms despite bountiful rains
- PVR pays a premium for south
- Tata Steel’s Q1 supports India push but investors enquire at what cost