CBSE board Class 10 results 2017 for Delhi, 4 other regions declared on cbse.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the Class 10th board exam results 2017 for Delhi and 4 other regions on its official website cbse.nic.in
- Govt liberalizes CBSE affiliation norms, says reforms will bring in more transparency
- Govt moots quarterly performance appraisal of top educational institutions
- Going to study in the UK? Pay more for visa from December
- Peerless Skill Academy Kolkata to offer healthcare and hospitality courses
- Govt asks colleges, universities to refund fees in case of withdrawal of admission
The pass percentage of the CBSE Class 10 exam has fallen to 90.95% from 96.21% last year, registering a dip of over 5%, officials said today.
The CBSE declared results of Class 10 for five regions, including the national capital. The other four regions are Allahabad, Chennai, Dehradun and Trivandrum. The results for other regions will be announced soon, a senior official said.
Anxious students and parents had to wait for the results as the board’s website crashed half an hour before the result was scheduled to be declared due to heavy traffic.
A total of 16,67,573 candidates had appeared for the exam this year. On 28 May, the board had declared the results for class 12 which had seen a dip of over 1% in the pass percentage.
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed