NEET 2018 exam on 6 May, online submission of forms begins, register on cbseneet.nic.in
CBSE announces medical entrance exam date for NEET 2018, online submission of application forms begins. Last date to register online is 9 March
New Delhi: The National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test for admission to MBBS and BDS courses will be held on 6 May, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Thursday announced.
The online submission of application forms also began on Thursday. One can register online is 9 March till 11.50 pm. The last date for successful payment of fee online is 10 March till 11.50 PM, according to the admission notice.
Aadhaar number is mandatory for all except for those from Assam, Jammu and Kashmir and Meghalaya and the applicants must give their consent to the CBSE to validate the same.
In case of any mismatch in the Aadhaar number, name, date of birth and gender, the candidates will not be able to fill up the form.
A candidate must have completed the age of 17 at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31 December 2018, that is the year of his/ her admission to first year of MBBS/ BDS course, according to the eligibility criteria.
The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission to these courses shall be 25 years as on the date of the examination with a relaxation of five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Students who have passed subjects physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English and obtained a minimum of 50 per cent marks taken together in physics, chemistry and biology/ biotechnology will be eligible to apply.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC category who have obtained 40% marks in physics, chemistry and biology/ biotechnology taken together will be eligible.
Candidates can apply only online through the Board website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- CBSE Class 12 result 2018 to be declared tomorrow, Google to also host results
- GBSHSE Class 10 result 2018: Goa board declares marks, over 91% students pass
- MBOSE result 2018: Class 10, Class 12 arts marks declared, check details here
- Assam Class 10 HSLC result 2018 declared at sebaonline.org, 56.04% students pass, Raktim Bhuyan is the topper
- Uttarakhand Class 12, Class 10 results 2018 to be declared tomorrow, know how to check marks
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars