Odisha JEE results declared, check results at odishajee.com
Odisha JEE results for 2017 showed Pragyasree Sahu and Annand Prasad Behera topped the MBA and MCA categories, respectively, in the joint entrance examination
- IIM Ahmedabad to conduct management training programmes for CAs
- Azim Premji University, Shiv Nadar University, BHU and 15 others recommended for IoE status
- Coursera launches global MBA for APAC learners
- UPSC starts facility of withdrawal of application for CDS exam
- Like IITs, ISB sees huge jump in job offers
Bhubaneswar: Pragyasree Sahu and Annand Prasad Behera topped the list in the master of business administration (MBA) and master of computer application (MCA) in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017 (OJEE), the results of which were announced by technical education minister Usha Devi in Bhubaneswar on Thursday.
Amrit Kumar Jethi topped in the M.Tech discipline, officials said.
As many as 52,565 students had appeared in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Mains which was conducted across the state here on 14 May. Examinations for nine different courses were held at 88 centres in 21 cities spread across the state.
An official release said that about 85% of the students had appeared the entrance test while 15% students remained absent. Candidates can check their results and download rank cards at www.odishajee.com.
Editor's Picks »
- Ex-lawyer blames Trump ‘dirty deeds’ as sentenced to three years
- Theresa May pledges to quit before next UK election as she fights leadership challenge
- United Bank of India raises deposit rates by 0.25%
- Uber CEO and Alphabet invest in urban farming startup
- Toyota advances plans to replace Takata airbags in 65,000 vehicles
- Escorts: Japanese joint venture to hone growth in tractors
- HCL Tech’s acquisition of IBM products raises more questions than answers
- Investors ignore NMDC’s price cuts, and worry about its Donimalai iron ore mine instead
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors