MP Board result 2018: MPBSE Class 12, Class 10 marks out, know about toppers, pass percentage here
The MPBSE has declared Class 10 and Class 12 board exam results today. Students can check their marks here or at the MP board’s official website: mpbse.nic.in.
New Delhi: Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday declared the MPBSE Class 12 and Class 12 board examination result 2018 in state capital Bhopal. The pass percentage for Class 10 result has been recorded at 66, an improvement of nearly 17% from last year, while for Class 12 it is 68.
Girls have performed better than boys in Class 10 results. Nearly 40% students have cleared the Class 10 exams in first division this year. Shajapur’s Harshvardhan Parmar and Vidhisha’s Anamika Sadh topped the Class 10 exams this year. 181 students have scored over 97% marks this year. Students can access Class 10 merit list as well as district-wise merit list on the MP board’s official website.
Chhindwara’s Shivani Pawar has topped the Class 12 Humanities group this year scoring 476 marks out of 500. Shivpuri’s Ayushi Dhengula has got the first rank in the Commerce group this year with 479 marks. Shivpuri’s Lalit Pachori has secured 492 marks in the Science stream this year. Students can check Class 12 merit list as well as district-wise full merit list on the board’s website.
It was expected that the results of MP Class 10th board exams would improve this year as the MP board has introduced the ‘Best of Five’ percentage for evaluating students. From the last five years, the pass percentage of MP Class 10 board results had languished below 60%. The pass percentage in 2017 was at 49.86.
Chouhan has also announced via twitter that the state government will sponsor higher education of students securing more than 70% in the Class 12 exams. The 70% criteria will not apply to students from economically weaker sections, he added.
Students can now check their marks on the official website of MP Board: mpbse.nic.in. Students can also check their Class 10 and Class 12 results here.
Check MPBSE’s Class 12 or Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination, 2018, results here.
Check MPBSE Class 10 or High School Certificate Examination, 2018, results here.
According to the MP board, 11,48,098 students appeared in the Class 10th board exams this year, while 7,65,358 students gave 12th board exams.
This year, the result will be announced at chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s house today in Bhopal. According to a ToI report, 283 students have made it to the Class 12 and Class 12 merit list and will be felicitated by Chouhan.
For other education stories and state board results, click here.
- Top B-schools see up to 15% rise in salaries from last year
- Govt liberalizes CBSE affiliation norms for more transparency
- Govt moots quarterly performance appraisal of top educational institutions
- Going to study in the UK? Pay more for visa from December
- Peerless Skill Academy Kolkata to offer healthcare and hospitality courses
Editor's Picks »
- India, China ink pact on security cooperation
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s secretary arrested for blackmailing him
- Why Flipkart is in CX Partners’s anti-portfolio
- Political parties in blame game over Amritsar train tragedy
- Black money: Income tax dept launches major drive against Indians with illegal foreign assets
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end
- ArcelorMittal’s Essar Steel acquisition: Who wins, who loses
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December