Delhi University announces 10th cut-off list for merit-based UG courses
The Delhi University announced its tenth cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses, with the highest being 97% at Hindu College for B.A (Hons) Economics
New Delhi: The Delhi University on Thursday announced its tenth cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses, with the highest being 97% at Hindu College for B.A (Hons) Economics.
The second highest cut-off has been announced by the Indraprastha College for women for B.A (Hons) Psychology at 96.5%, according to a release. The DU had allocated its eighth and ninth cut-off list exclusively for applicants from reserved categories.
In the tenth list, though there are no such restrictions, many colleges have closed admissions to various courses with a few exemptions.
“The tenth list will be displayed by different colleges of the varsity on Friday. Eligible candidates are advised to complete their admission in the colleges concerned,” the release said.
- Gender equality, sensitivity can be taught, Haryana schools show
- To fill up reserved seats, govt prods IITs to lower cut-off mark for admission
- The returns from education in India’s job market
- PhD mandatory for recruitment of university teachers from 2021-22: Prakash Javadekar
- JAC 10th result 2018: Check jac.nic.in, jharresults.nic.in for Jharkhand matric results today