MP Board Result 2018: MPBSE Class 12 marks declared, pass percentage 68, know about toppers here
The MPBSE has declared the Class 12 result 2018 on its official website mpbse.nic.in. Check your scores here or at mpbse.nic.in
New Delhi: The overall pass percentage for this year’s MP Class 12 board exams 2018 has been recorded at 68%. Chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced the results for Class 12 board exams this year in state capital Bhopal today with the senior officials from the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) present.
Shivani has topped the Class 12 in Humanities or Arts this year, while Ayushi Dhengula has got the first rank in Commerce. The Neemuch district has registered the best pass percentage.
Earlier on Sunday, Chouhan had also announced that the state government will fund higher education for students scoring above 70% marks this year. For economically weaker sections students, the 70% criteria will not be applied.
Nearly 20 lakh students appeared in the MP board exams this year with 7,65,358 appearing in the Class 12 board examinations 2018 or Madhya Pradesh Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) 2018. The Class 12 exams were conducted between 1 March and 3 April.
The overall pass percentage for Class 12 board exams last year was recorded at 67.87%. Saiyam Jain of Tikamgarh got the first rank in the Class 12 exam 2017 by scoring 485 out of 500. The girls performed better with 72.38% clearing the Class 12 exams last year, while the boys pass percentage was at 64.16.
Here’s how to check the results on MP board’s official website:
■ Open the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) website: mpbse.nic.in
■ Find the link for MPSE Class 12 result 2018 and click on it. Fill in the desired details and press enter.
■ Download or take screenshot for future reference.
■ Students can also get their results via SMS facility. For Class 12, SMS - MP12<space>ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
Students can also check MP Class 10 board exam results 2018 here.
Check other education stories and board exam results here.
- Govt may increase retirement age of IIM directors, impose cap on age of chairmen
- Government may set up a regulator to oversee skill education
- CAT 2018 registration begins today: All you need to know about the MBA entrance exam
- Facing criticism, govt to go slow on replacing UGC with a new body
- J.P. Morgan joins hands with IIM-A to fund, mentor financial inclusion startups
Editor's Picks »
- At opposition meet, Rahul Gandhi targets govt over Rafale deal
- News in numbers: Trump’s attacks on the press ‘dangerous to the lifeblood of democracy’, says NYT
- Former Religare CEO Shachindra Nath raises about ₹1,000 crore for NBFC
- PE industry lobbies CCI for anti-trust exemptions
- Opinion | Turkey flashes warning sign to Asia
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC