Reliance Jio offers royalty programme for LYF C Series smartphones
Those purchasing a LYF C Series smartphone before 22 October will get a Jio Prime membership worth Rs99, Rs399 data plan bundled with the device
Kolkata: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd has announced a offer on its brand of entry level smartphones. The limited period “LYF Mega Offer” this festive season makes the LYF C series VoLTE smartphones attractive to consumers, a company statement said Wednesday.
LYF is Reliance Retail’s brand of smartphones.
Reliance Jio said the offer is available till 22 October 2017.
The company claimed savings worth Rs2,307 come through complimentary Jio benefits which include Jio Prime membership worth Rs99, Rs 399 data plan that gives data and free voice for 84 days and 5GB data vouchers (worth Rs201 each) for nine subsequent recharges of Rs149 and above.
Reliance Jio is tapping all segments of the customer base. Apart from the LYF phones, its Jio Phone 4G feature phone—targeted at almost half of the mobile phone user base—is already a runaway success with six million bookings. Reliance Jio has also launched a buyback scheme for the iPhone, offering a 70% discount for customers to upgrade handsets after a year.
- EU finance ministers strike deal on overhaul of banking capital rules
- Big oil consumers start to lock-in prices as Brent urges to $80
- PSU bank recapitalisation plan stumbles as losses mount
- Govt orders out-of-turn coal supply to PSUs, private plants to be hit
- Oil prices fall as Russia floats gradual production increase
Editor's Picks »
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina asks India for support on Rohingyas
- Donald Trump says US North Korea summit ‘could’ happen on 12 June
- Facebook is designing its own chips to help filter live videos
- Sterlite protests: Thoothukudi limping back to normalcy but anguish, pain remain
- CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra gets one-year extension
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars