Hindustan Zinc Q3 profit slips about 4% to Rs2,230 crore
Hindustan Zinc’s net profit was Rs2,230 crore in the three months ended 31 December, compared with Rs2,320 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Hindustan Zinc Ltd, a unit of Vedanta Ltd, posted a nearly 4% fall in third-quarter net profit on Thursday.
Net profit was Rs2,230 crore ($349.48 million) in the three months ended 31 December, compared with Rs2,320 crore a year earlier, the country’s biggest zinc miner said in a statement.
Total income rose 4.1% to Rs6,220 crore, while total expenses increased 2%.
Mined metal production declined 13% to 240 kilotonnes from a year earlier. Reuters
- Govt, regulator, ecosystem are all aligned on the code: Siby Antony
- Vistara may tap Singapore Airlines’ reach to fly abroad
- Ola staff encash Esops as Temasek acquires shares worth $30 million
- Brookfield invests $100 million in clutch of INCOR’s residential projects in Hyderabad
- How investor confidence, other factors are leading the Indian deals landscape
Editor's Picks »
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself