Riding the polo wave with Ralph Lauren
A staple sartorial choice for decades now, the quintessential polo shirt has been re-imagined into an iconic range by master-designer Ralph Lauren
The iconic Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt has come a long way. The original Polo debuted in 1972, in 24 signature colors and a single fit. Today, Ralph Lauren offers multiple fits, new colors, and limited-edition styles for the whole family.
Before Ralph made his first polo, however, it was the favored uniform of polo players because its short, turned-over collar stayed down during play. In fact, the Polo logo was inspired by the lifestyle of polo players, and Ralph’s version of the shirt was a natural extension.
The quintessential Polo has been the staple sartorial choice for gentlemen for decades together. Combining Ivy League classics with downtown styles and relaxed athletic looks, Polo sportswear and tailored clothing present a one-of-a-kind vision in menswear that is stylish, timeless, and appealing across generations. Often imitated but never matched, Polo’s signature aesthetic—along with its renowned Polo Player logo is recognized worldwide as a mark of contemporary heritage excellence.
The iconic range of Ralph Lauren Mesh Polo is now available on Myntra. Go on, add to cart, now!
Editor's Picks »
- AU Small Finance Bank to raise Rs1,000 crore from Temasek to fuel growth
- HDFC Bank may rely on Indian market for $2.3 billion share sale
- Yes Bank gets Sebi nod for custodian of securities business
- Govt to meet fiscal deficit target of 3.3% despite being election year: Piyush Goyal
- Arun Jaitley hints at no cut in excise duty on petrol, diesel
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules