Riding the polo wave with Ralph Lauren
A staple sartorial choice for decades now, the quintessential polo shirt has been re-imagined into an iconic range by master-designer Ralph Lauren
The iconic Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt has come a long way. The original Polo debuted in 1972, in 24 signature colors and a single fit. Today, Ralph Lauren offers multiple fits, new colors, and limited-edition styles for the whole family.
Before Ralph made his first polo, however, it was the favored uniform of polo players because its short, turned-over collar stayed down during play. In fact, the Polo logo was inspired by the lifestyle of polo players, and Ralph’s version of the shirt was a natural extension.
The quintessential Polo has been the staple sartorial choice for gentlemen for decades together. Combining Ivy League classics with downtown styles and relaxed athletic looks, Polo sportswear and tailored clothing present a one-of-a-kind vision in menswear that is stylish, timeless, and appealing across generations. Often imitated but never matched, Polo’s signature aesthetic—along with its renowned Polo Player logo is recognized worldwide as a mark of contemporary heritage excellence.
The iconic range of Ralph Lauren Mesh Polo is now available on Myntra. Go on, add to cart, now!
Editor's Picks »
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position
- Why did BJP lose Assembly Elections 2018? Retail inflation has answers
- Rural focus drives Hero MotoCorp, but inherent risks linger
- ‘Talk to me’, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das in relief to markets
- Escorts: Japanese joint venture to hone growth in tractors