Home and Soul launches uber-luxury project in Greater Noida
Property offers beautifully crafted duplex villas, 4 and 5 BHK apartments, and presidential penthouses with superior amenities
Home and Soul, one of the leading real estate developers in Delhi-NCR, has announced the launch of ‘Page Three Residences’, a premium residential project at Jaypee Greens in Greater Noida.
The 452-acre project has been conceptualized by Singapore-based architectural firm Aedas.
The lush green residential project offers 46 beautifully crafted duplex villas, 4 and 5 BHK apartments, and presidential penthouses with superior services. Every home is spacious, and has an abundance of natural light.
Speaking on the occasion, Sakshi Katiyal, chairperson, Home and Soul, said, “Living at Page Three Residences will provide residents a rare opportunity to make an exceptional style statement. The project offers an architectural grace where green and glamour are presented with a great refinement.”
The project is located close to renowned educational institutions and hospitals, and is approximately 20 minutes away from the Mahamaya Flyover.
It is also home to an 18-hole golf course, the largest in India. Apart from this, it has a clubhouse, a gymnasium, a terrace lawn library, and a swimming pool.
“At Page Three Residences, tranquility and beauty will be your neighbours. It is an address that speaks of success and raises the bar in prestigious living,” Katiyal added.
H&S is currently developing some of the most opulent residential and commercial landmarks in Delhi-NCR, such as F Premiere, Boulevard Walk, and Beetle Lap.
Editor's Picks »
- Govt sanctions new squadrons of Dornier aircraft to boost coastal surveillance
- DP, Maersk units ordered to withdraw notices to clients at Mumbai port by CCI
- Tesla to cut workforce by 7%, sees smaller profit in Q4
- China finance ministry announces more tax cuts for small companies
- OnePlus 6T: Republic Day offers
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies