Reliance Jio new offer: Cashback, vouchers worth Rs2,599 on Rs399 recharge
Reliance Jio Prime subscribers will get the cashback and vouchers through wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik and Freecharge
New Delhi: Reliance Jio will start offering cashback and benefits totalling Rs2,599 from Friday to its Jio Prime members opting for recharge of Rs399 and above, channel partners of the company claimed on Thursday.
While there was no reply to queries sent to Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, its channel partners on condition of anonymity said the Jio Prime subscribers will get a cashback and vouchers for certain recharge amounts through wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, etc.
The vouchers will include discount at travel portals and retail stores. “The offer will be valid for recharges done between 10-25 November. The e-commerce vouchers will be available from 20 November onwards,” the partner said.
The offers come at a time when older players are redesigning their postpaid plans to lure customers.
Bharti Airtel in its recently restructured post-paid plans added entertainment content and mobile phone insurance along with unlimited calls and data services starting at monthly rental of Rs499.
Vodafone has also announced new plans offering unlimited calls even on roaming, carry forward of unused data, device insurance, movie apps and various other benefits under new post-paid plans starting at Rs499 per month.
- Change M&A norms to calculate spectrum dues: Trai
- Cracking India’s bankruptcy code
- RBI’s registry will help solve problem of credit shortage: iSpirt’s Sharad Sharma
- Fintech regulation at an inflection point: Shardul Amarchand’s Shilpa Mankar Ahluwalia
- Voice and AI biggest transformative tech, says EY’s Mahesh Makhija
Editor's Picks »
- GST rates slashed on several products
- Won’t join NDA for 2019 elections, says Chandrababu Naidu
- Reliance Power Q1 profit rises 3% to Rs237.33 crore
- TMC will sweep in all 42 Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal, says Mamata Banerjee
- Rahul Gandhi has seriously hurt image of Indian politician before world: Arun Jaitley
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself