RBI to hold board meeting in Kanpur on 20 October
RBI governor Urjit Patel will reach Kanpur on Wednesday evening and will have interaction with industrialists and technocrats
- Paytm says never shared users’ data with third-parties, government
- Four years of Modi govt: Labour reforms slow down despite policy revamp
- Job creation still a challenge after four years of Modi govt
- Oil prices slump 3% as Opec and Russia consider output boost
- Oil prices drop below $80 vindicates cautious investors trimming bets
Kanpur: Reserve Bank governor Urjit Patel will chair the central board meeting in Kanpur on Thursday, 20 October.
This is first such instance that RBI will hold the meeting at this industrial city of Uttar Pradesh. It also happens to be the first central board meet under new Governor Patel.
Patel will reach Kanpur on Wednesday evening and will have interaction with industrialists and technocrats here, said Deepesh Tewari, manager (Personnel). Tewari said there is no prior information about whether the Governor will interact with the media or not.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars