Spencer’s Retail launches apparel brand 2Bme
- JD (S) releases 3D game to shed anti-urban image
- Steve Smith admit ball tampering in 3rd test against South Africa
- Students march across US demanding stricter gun laws after mass shootings
- IIM-Ahmedabad raises PG management program fee to Rs22 lakh
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP
Kolkata: Spencer’s Retail Ltd on Tuesday launched its own apparel brand, 2Bme, looking to make Rs300 crore in annual revenue from it in 3-4 years.
Priced at Rs129-1,299, the brand will cater to men, women and children. It will be sold through the 37 outlets of Spencer’s initially, and if successful, spun off into a separate business entity in a couple of years, said Shashwat Goenka, sector head, Spencer’s Retail.