NHPC awards 50MW solar project order to L&T
NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro
- BSNL aims to sell 10,000 satellite phones by March 2019
- Infosys says increased visa application rejections could result in delays, higher project costs
- Change M&A norms to calculate spectrum dues: Trai
- Cracking India’s bankruptcy code
- RBI’s registry will help solve problem of credit shortage: iSpirt’s Sharad Sharma
New Delhi: State-run hydro power giant NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro Ltd.
“An EPC contract for the development of 50MW Solar PV grid connected project located at Theni and Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu has been awarded to Larson & Tubro, L&T Construction, Manapakkam, Chennai for an amount of Rs287.48 crore with comprehensive operation and maintenance for 10 years,” NHPC said in a BSE filing on Wednesday.
According to the statement, the project is anticipated to be completed in nine months.
Editor's Picks »
- Chief technology officers of Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel quit
- IIT-Bombay generates ₹17.99 crore revenue in 2017-18, highest among IITs
- EPFO payroll data shows 4.4 million jobs created in 9 months till May
- Dubai recipe for economic success looks stale as markets slump
- CWC meet: Rahul Gandhi says BJP attacks institutions, Dalits, and poor
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself