Srei launches online marketplace iQuippo for construction equipment
- Amit Shah says ‘Save the Constitution’ is Congress’ campaign to save dynasty
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai poised to cash in $380 million award this week
- Facebook rejects Australia media calls for regulation
- News in Numbers: 2,116 girls below the age of 12 became victims of rape in 2016, says NCRB
- India may burn, but Modi only interested in becoming PM again: Rahul Gandhi
Kolkata: The Srei Group, which is engaged in financing infrastructure projects, on Thursday launched a digital platform, iQuippo.com, for online sale and leasing of construction and mining equipment.
It is going to be an online marketplace similar to Amazon or Flipkart, said Sunil Kanoria, vice-chairman of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd, but the first-of-its-kind for sale and lease of heavy machinery.
Funded by the Kanoria Foundation, iQuippo.com is looking to connect sellers of new and used equipment with potential end users. iQuippo.com already has some 600 equipment listed on itself, and it expects to facilitate around 50-60 transactions a month.