Royal Enfield sales up 17% at 60,113 units in March
- Sebi strengthens procedures for dividend payment, transfer of securities
- Donald Trump slams Opec as cartel pushes harder for high oil prices
- 2002 Gujarat riots: Maya Kodnani acquitted in Naroda Patiya case
- Sebi fines Suzlon Rs1.1 crore for violating insider trading norms
- Vedanta’s Electrosteel acquisition credit neutral: Report
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Saturday reported a 17% jump in total sales at 60,113 units in March.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 51,320 units in March 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
In the entire fiscal, the company had sold 6,66,490 units as against 5,08,154 units in the financial year ended March 2016, up 31%.
Exports during the month under review grew by 24% to 1,564 units as compared to 1,261 units in March 2016.