Hyundai launches Verna with 1.4L petrol engine at Rs7.79 lakh
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) on Thursday launched two new variants of its mid-sized premium sedan Verna with 1.4 litre petrol engine, priced at Rs7.79 lakh and Rs9.09 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company, which introduced a new generation Verna in August last year, is already selling the model with 1.6 litre petrol and diesel powertrains.
“The Next Gen Verna with 1.4 L Kappa Dual VTVT petrol engine is the perfect combination of performance and fuel efficiency and showcases Hyundai’s commitment to providing products based on customers’ aspirations,” HMIL director sales and marketing Rakesh Srivastava said in a statement.
The company expects that the addition of new variants will strengthen Verna’s popularity and offer customers a wider option to own and experience the sedan, he added.
The new variants come with a power output of 100PS and a fuel efficiency of 19.1 kmpl, as claimed by the company.
The model will be offered in two trims E and EX with 6-speed manual transmission. The 1.6 petrol variants of Verna are priced at Rs9.68 lakh and Rs12.4
- Naspers to sell $10.6 billion of Tencent to fund investments
- RCom-Reliance Jio asset sale: Supreme Court asks parties to maintain status quo
- Asus Vivobook 15 X510UA Review: Sets new benchmark for sub Rs40,000 laptops
- YouTube follows Amazon into movie theatres
- Several Indian cities are on a quest to map sparrow populations before they disappear