Rs408 crore Mahagun Mall in Greater Noida gets green nod
Mahagun Real Estate has received environment clearance for constructing a commercial complex in Greater Noida at a cost of Rs408 crore
New Delhi: Mahagun Real Estate has received environment clearance for constructing a commercial complex in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, at a cost of Rs408 crore.
The proposed ‘Mahagun mall’ will be developed on 18,694 sq meter plot, which has been allotted by the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority to the company.
The proposal was first examined by an expert panel and based on its recommendation, the union environment ministry has given the final environment clearance (EC).
The EC has been given subject to compliance of certain conditions, the ministry said in the EC letter issued to the company. PTI has reviewed a copy of the letter.
Any appeal against the EC will lie with the National Green Tribunal within a period of 30 days, it added.
As per the proposal, the mall will have 155 shops, 16 auditoriums, 13 restaurants, two family entertainment centres and other facilities.
The construction of the mall will not only provide better shopping environment but will also increase the livelihood of people in the area, the company said
- Piyush Goyal says govt will look into RBI demand for more powers over state-run lenders
- Public sector banks to focus on credit needs of good borrowers: FM
- SBI’s Rajnish Kumar says banks agree fragmentation in the industry is not good
- Electric vehicle manufacturers urge govt to make short-term policies to help industry
- Volvo-Eicher JV plans to widen its medium-duty CNG trucks range
Editor's Picks »
- Is Reliance Jio really the most profitable telecom firm?
- Bond yields fall after RBI bond purchase announcement
- Get fresh home cooked food at work from a kitchen near you
- For your next offsite, opt for offbeat destinations
- Stock Market LIVE: Sensex rises 120 points, Nifty at 10750, pharma, auto stocks lead