McNally Bharat secures Rs415 crore solar project order in Andhra Pradesh
- India’s rural consumption surges in boost for FMCG firms
- Govt may allow data resale in boost to public WiFi plan
- Finance ministry expects banks to get back over Rs1 trillion with resolution of 12 NPA cases
- UM Lohia plans to launch new bikes, expand sales network
- Petrol, diesel prices touch all time high
New Delhi: McNally Bharat Engineering on Wednesday said it has bagged Rs415 crore solar power project order in Andhra Pradesh.
“The company has received an order for design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, commissioning and operation and maintenance of 500 MW grid connected solar PV power project, including civil works in Andhra Pradesh, on EPC basis for Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd for a value of Rs415.29 crore,” McNally Bharat Engineering said in a BSE filing.
The stock was trading 6.94% higher at Rs57.05 on BSE.