Vodafone launches ‘SuperWeek plan’ with unlimited calls, 500 MB data at Rs69
Vodafone says the ‘SuperWeek plan’ will enable customers to make ‘unlimited local and STD calls to any network bundled with 500 MB data at just Rs69 for a week’
New Delhi: India’s second-largest telecom operator Vodafone on Thursday announced a short-duration plan that offers unlimited calling and 500 MB data at about Rs69 with 7 days of validity.
The move comes at a time when the Indian telecom market — the second-largest in the world after China — is witnessing an intensifying competition among telecom operators which are trying to outdo each other with newer packs and attractive bundled offers to woo consumers.
Vodafone, in a statement, said its ‘SuperWeek plan’ will enable customers to make “unlimited local and STD calls to any network bundled with 500 MB data at just Rs69 for a week”.
Repeat purchases of the pack can be made, Vodafone said, adding that the new packs are available across all retail outlets, USSD, website and its app.
- Bangladesh’s bulk drugs policy may hurt Indian exports
- Telematics-based insurance takes a big hit due to lack of data protection, IRDA’s fixed pricing laws
- Yes Bank gets Sebi nod for custodian of securities business
- Cuts in fuel prices can push India into debt trap: Arun Jaitley
- India seen leveraging Solar Alliance meeting for foreign policy
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules