Former Snapdeal HR head Saurabh Nigam to join Omidyar Network
Saurabh Nigam said he will join Omidyar Network, the philanthropic firm set up by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar, in the role of vice president - human capital later this month
- Opec and allies are said to have already cleared oil surplus
- Oil prices fall as top 3 producers look to boost supplies
- What night lights reveal about the Indian economy
- Aadhaar has emerged as key document for new bank accounts: Survey
- Motherson Sumi plans to invest Rs2,000 crore this fiscal to build new capacities
Bengaluru: Saurabh Nigam, former head of human resources (HR) at online marketplace Snapdeal, will join Omidyar Network’s India arm as the head of its HR division.
Nigam left Snapdeal last month after a three-year tenure. Nigam, an engineering graduate and a MBA holder from XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, was among the last senior leaders to leave Snapdeal, which is in talks to sell itself to larger rival Flipkart.
Nigam said he will join Omidyar Network, the philanthropic firm set up by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar, in the role of vice president-human capital later this month.
“I will continue to work towards creating innovative people practices which in turn have positive business impact. I will look forward to doing so on a much broader canvas across different industries in my next role,” Nigam said.
Editor's Picks »
- Amid allegations of foul play, RR Nagar heads to the polls today
- Ola follows Flipkart, moves to a group company structure
- China to host Iranian president Hassan Rouhani amid nuclear deal doubt
- Thousands evacuate as Subtropical Storm Alberto churns toward Florida
- News In Numbers: Kairana in focus among 4 Lok Sabha bypolls today