Mercedes-Benz launches facelifted CLA at Rs31.40 lakh
- Deutsche Bank scales back investment bank as profit drops
- News in Numbers: India ranks 138 on World’s Press Freedom Index
- Govt may buy RBI’s stake in National Housing Bank
- The latest updates to Gmail for web will make you more productive, keep data secure
- Yes Bank Q4 profit rises 29% to Rs1,179.44 crore
Mumbai: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd on Wednesday launched the facelifted CLA, a compact luxury sedan priced at Rs31.40-34.68 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai.
The CLA boasts of an intelligent combination of functionality and agility in a modern coupé design, the company said in a statement. This is twelfth launch from Mercedes India this year.
“Our product strategy is in the right direction and we are glad to see it working despite challenging market scenarios,” said Roland S.Folger, managing director and chief executive at Mercedes India, adding the company is confident of the success of the new CLA among the so-called new generation car portfolio and will attract young buyers.
A total of 35,680 luxury cars were sold in India in 2015 against 33,818 units a year ago, according to I.H.S.Markit, a market research firm. Mercedes sold 13,558 units in India in 2015-16, 21% more than a year ago.