Audi launches new version of Q5 at Rs53.25 lakh
Audi Q5 will be available in two variants priced at Rs53.25 lakh and Rs57.6 lakh
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Audi on Thursday launched an all new version of its premium SUV Q5 priced at Rs53.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The model would be available in two variants priced at Rs53.25 lakh and Rs57.6 lakh.
“With a lighter body, a while new design language and a host of new infotainment and innovative features, the all new Audi Q5 us the best vehicle available for our customers who want to enjoy driving whether it is on or off the road,” Audi India head Rahil Ansari told reporters here.
The second generation Q5 now comes with enhanced fuel efficiency, more power aided by reduction in overall weight of the vehicle.
Powered by a 2-litre diesel engine, the SUV can attain a top speed of 218 km/h and delivers a mileage of 17.01km per litre.
The vehicle also comes with features like seven speed transmission, hill descent assist and three zone automatic air conditioning, 8 airbags and adaptive suspension with damper control.
Audi has sold over 16 lakh units of the model globally till date.
- Paytm says never shared users’ data with third-parties, government
- Four years of Modi govt: Labour reforms slow down despite policy revamp
- Job creation still a challenge after four years of Modi govt
- Oil prices slump 3% as Opec and Russia consider output boost
- Oil prices drop below $80 vindicates cautious investors trimming bets
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars