The state of fintech in India
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories
When China’s Alibaba opened its wallet last year to invest over half a billion dollars in Paytm, the world of financial technology took notice. However, beyond Paytm, there is a bunch of start-ups engaged in various aspects of fintech, a sector that has seen a funding slowdown this year.
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories.
Editor's Picks »
- Andhra Pradesh braces for Cyclone Phethai, landfall likely today
- Kotak Bank shares fall 3% as court denies stay in Uday Kotak shareholding case
- Opinion | Hitachi’s ABB deal isn’t just an escape hatch
- Is Bollywood losing its sheen in China?
- ‘2.0’ sustains until ‘Zero’ as competition from new releases stiffens
- Does Reliance Jio see need to deleverage?
- 4 years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy