Nissan India’s January sales rise 63%
- China is said to mull cutting car import duty by about half
- Draft National Telecom Policy to be released on 1 May
- Was the boost in digital payments after demonetization temporary?
- Deals Buzz: SoftBank to move ride-hailing stakes worth $20 bn to Vision Fund, says report
- Gold is little changed near five-week low as higher dollar, bond yields weigh
New Delhi: Nissan Motor India on Wednesday reported a 62.89% jump in domestic sales in January at 4,346 units compared to 2,668 vehicles sold in the same month last year.
“We have started the new year on a positive note. Despite the challenging market conditions, we have seen a substantial year-on-year growth in January which signifies strong customers response and trust in the Nissan and Datsun brands,” Nissan Motor India managing director Arun Malhotra said.
The company sells products across hatchback, multi-utility vehicle, sports utility vehicle and sedan segments under the Nissan and Datsun brands in India.