Patna tops in 4G connectivity among 20 largest cities: Report
Patna has emerged ahead of the likes of Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi as far as 4G connectivity is concerned
Patna tops in 4G connectivity among 20 of India’s largest cities. It has emerged ahead of the likes of Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi, said a report from OpenSignal, a wireless coverage mapping company.
4G user experience in the 20 cities was monitored for 90 days from 1 December 2017.
Four cities from India’s central and eastern regions—Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bhopal and Lucknow—made it to the top 10 while popular tech hubs like Bengaluru are at 10, followed by Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi.
- How do bank frauds happen? Central Vigilance Commission has the answers
- Why India lags peers in digital payments
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s secretary arrested for blackmailing him
- IL&FS revival plan could include stake sales: Report
- Hero MotoCorp forays into 125-cc scooter segment with Destini 125
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end