Are Indian MSMEs ready for e-commerce?
Indian micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs) are digitising rapidly. By adopting technology, such firms connect with customers digitally, trading globally through the e-commerce platform. This has opened up opportunities for MSMEs to expand their market globally. A report by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Confederation of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CMSME), ‘Exploring Potential of E-Commerce for Retail Exports of Indian MSMEs in Manufacturing Sector,’ explains the huge potential for Indian exports online.
- Rajnath Singh reviews administrative issues of central paramilitary forces
- Govt asks NBFCs to report details of clients to FIU-IND
- Jabong raises service levels, expects 25% higher gross merchandise value in FY18
- Donald Trump announces China tariffs, escalates trade war fears
- Packaged foods start-up Soulfull raises Rs35 crore from Aavishkaar Bharat Fund