Nissan Infiniti to become predominantly electric car brand: CEO Hiroto Saikawa
Detroit: Japanese carmkaker Nissan Motor Co. plans to transform its upscale Infiniti brand into a primarily electrified vehicle offering, chief executive Hiroto Saikawa said on Tuesday.
All new Infiniti models launched in or after 2021 will be either electric or so-called “e-Power” hybrids, Saikawa told the Automotive News World Congress in Detroit.
“We are going to make Infiniti the premium and highly electrified brand,” he said. Reuters
- Oil prices gain near $72 as US, China reach trade truce
- Govt considering steps to keep petrol, diesel prices in check: Dharmendra Pradhan
- India’s rural consumption surges in boost for FMCG firms
- Govt may allow data resale in boost to public WiFi plan
- Finance ministry expects banks to get back over Rs1 trillion with resolution of 12 NPA cases