Samsung may invest $296 million to expand Noida plant
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
- Cash crunch: Rs2000, 500 notes make up 97% of cash seized in Karnataka before assembly polls
- Union cabinet approves ordinance for death penalty to child rapists
- Yashwant Sinha quits BJP, says he’s taking ‘sanyas’ from party politics
- India’s role in development of Indo-Pacific region to expand, says IMF
Mumbai: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will invest Rs1970 crore ($295.83 million) to expand its plant in Noida, the company said in a statement.
The plant in Noida, near the Indian capital New Delhi, makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions. Reuters