ICICI Bank raises Rs1,140 crore via bonds
The ICICI Bank bonds, carrying a coupon of 9.90% per annum, are rated AA+ by rating agencies CARE, ICRA and Crisil
New Delhi: Private sector lender ICICI Bank on Friday said it has raised Rs1,140 crore by issuing Basel III compliant bonds on private placement basis.
“The Bank has allotted 11,400 Basel III compliant unsecured subordinated perpetual Additional Tier 1 bonds in the nature of debentures aggregating Rs1,140 crore on private placement basis,” ICICI Bank said in a regulatory filing.
The date of allotment is 28 December 2018, it added.
The bonds, carrying a coupon of 9.90% per annum, are rated AA+ by rating agencies CARE, ICRA and Crisil.
Stock of ICICI Bank closed 1.59% up at Rs361.05 on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Instamojo raises Rs 50 crore in Series B from Gunosy, Kalaari and other investors
- No end to commuter woes as BEST bus strike in Mumbai continues
- Petrol price falls after 6 days but no relief for diesel consumers. Check today’s rates here
- YouTube clarifies rules on pranks as risky memes rage
- Volkswagen and Ford’s marriage leaves investors feeling jilted
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers