Govt offers 23 areas in new oil, gas exploration auction
Five of the 23 blocks to be auctioned will be for coal bed methane resources
New Delhi: India will auction 23 blocks in a third round of offerings under the open acreage licensing programme for oil and gas exploration concessions, the country’s oil secretary, M.M. Kutty, said on Monday.
Five of the 23 blocks to be auctioned will be for coal bed methane resources, he said.
Editor's Picks »
- Now, you can lace new Nike Adapt BB shoes with your smartphone
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
- Instamojo raises Rs 50 crore in Series B from Gunosy, Kalaari and other investors
- No end to commuter woes as BEST bus strike in Mumbai continues
- Petrol price falls after 6 days but no relief for diesel consumers. Check today’s rates here
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers