SBI launches ‘work from home’ facility for employees
- BJP to take up massive campaign to counter opposition blame on SCS in AP
- Delhi residents to get compensation for unscheduled power cuts
- Judge Loya death case: BJP seeks Rahul Gandhi’s apology
- Businesses should adjust to one-day loan default norm: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
- Cyient Q4 profit up 16.2% to Rs121.5 crore
Mumbai: The State Bank of India (SBI), country’s largest lender, on Tuesday launched a new facility to enable its employees to work from home.
The board of SBI has recently approved the ‘work from home’ policy to enable its employees to work while at home using mobile devices to address any urgent requirement they may have, that prevents their travelling to work.
The SBI will be using mobile computing technologies and shall have continuous control over all the enabled devices centrally to manage and secure the data and applications on the mobile devices, the bank said in a statement in Mumbai on Tuesday.
The use of technology and services shall be monitored through carefully designed MIS and dashboard to enable improvements and refinements, it said.
The SBI said going forward cross-sell, marketing, CRM, social media management, settlement & reconciliation, complaints management applications will also be enabled to make the work from home services comprehensive and increase the employee productivity multi-fold.