India’s automobile industry is home to some of the highest paid CEOs
The automobile industry is home to some of the highest paid chief executive officers in India Inc.
Four out of every 10 CEOs earned at least Rs10 crore in the last fiscal while the ratio of the top executive pay to the median employee salary is over 100 times.
The following charts detail how CEO pay in the auto industry compares with the rest of India Inc.
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ storms domestic, overseas box office
- In Beijing, Sushma Swaraj says protectionism in all forms should be rejected
- Security personnel killed in encounter in Pulwama
- Brent oil hits highest since late 2014 as supplies tighten amid strong demand
- Trump administration plans to end work permits for H-1B visa holders’ spouses