Lloyd to open 30 retail showrooms in Uttar Pradesh by 2020
Lloyd said it is planning to open 30 retail showrooms in Uttar Pradesh by 2020 and is looking to double its business in the state in the next 3-4 years
New Delhi: Consumer durable brand Lloyd on Tuesday said it is planning to open 30 retail showrooms in Uttar Pradesh by 2020 and is looking to double its business in the state in the next 3-4 years.
The company, owned by Havells India Ltd, inaugurated its first retail outlet in Kanpur city, it said in a statement. “Uttar Pradesh is witnessing a steady improvement in power supply availability with renewed focus of the government to push power sector and allied infrastructure projects,” Lloyd CEO Shashi Arora said.
The company has more than 50 Lloyd exclusive retail showrooms across India. The retail showrooms will offer wide ranges of energy efficient, ultra-modern and durable air conditioners, televisions and washing machines under one roof, Lloyd said.
- Taiwan takes India to WTO’s safeguard committee on solar duty
- ONGC Videsh slapped with ₹7,666 crore service tax demand
- Francois Hollande’s claim adds new twist to Rafale deal row
- RBI releases guidelines on co-origination of loans by banks, non-deposit taking NBFCs
- Tata’s UK steel plant warns it needs bigger profits to survive
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude