Titan holds 3rd edition of its campus engagement contest
- News in Numbers: India plans 74% foreign investment cap in niche defence tech
- India may be in a position to retaliate to US tariff hikes, says trade official
- SCasks Delhi, Tamil Nadu, 10 other states why they have not appointed Lokayuktas
- Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha logjam continues amid opposition protests
- ‘Hichki’, ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ among few films to watch this week
Bengaluru: Titan Co. Ltd held the final rounds of its campus engagement contest for business schools across India in Bengaluru this week.
The competition, titled ‘Titan Elevate,’ is both a way to recruit some of the best talent from schools as well as create brand awareness among the youth, the company’s key target audience for products across segments from watches to perfumes.
The competition, which is in its third year now, had over 1,300 participants from business schools across the country. Pragya Mehra and Priyansha Jain from MICA - Ahmedabad were adjudged national winners while Radha Raman from XLRI - Jamshedpur was declared the runner up of this year’s contest.