RBI staff to go on mass leave on 4 and 5 September over pension issues
The demands include updation of pension for contributory provident fund retainers and allow CPF/ additional provident fund for those recruited from 2012, among others
Hyderabad: The United Forum of Reserve Bank Officers and Employees on Monday said its members will go on mass casual leave on 4 and 5 September, pressing their long-pending demands over pension related issues.
According to a press release, United Forum on Monday held a silent demonstration near the RBI office in Hyderabad which witnessed the participation of various leaders.
“To express deep resentment at the attitude of the officials of the Government of India, RBI staff members have waited too long and the limit of patience is crossing and are left with no alternative but to observe two consecutive days strike action ( Mass casual leave on September 4 and 5, 2018),” it said.
The forum will also submit a memorandum to the respective regional directors of all RBI centres on 27 August. The demands include updation of pension for contributory provident fund retainers and allow CPF/ additional provident fund for those recruited from 2012, among other demands.
Editor's Picks »
- Tatas to go slow on deal to acquire debt-laden Jet Airways: Report
- Unhappy with ‘developments’, says departing Yes Bank director
- What toppled Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn? Questions swirl around property deals
- What Sri Lanka’s political turmoil means for India
- SVL launches funds focused on SMEs, affordable housing