Goldman Sachs, Apple to launch joint credit card: report
Apple will replace its rewards-card partnership with Barclays
Bengaluru: Goldman Sachs and Apple Inc are preparing to launch a joint credit card as early as next year, the Wall Street Journal reported
Apple will replace its rewards-card partnership with Barclays, the report added.
In February, Apple was in talks with Goldman to offer financing to shoppers buying Apple products, including iPhones, the Journal had reported at the time.
A Goldman Sachs spokesman declined to comment, while Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Reuters
- KG-D6 issue: Niko serves arbitration notice to RIL and BP
- CII asks RBI to cut repo rate, cash reserve ratio
- UCO Bank board approves raising Rs1,000 crore via QIP
- Reliance Jio Q3 profit swells 22% to Rs 831 crore, user base over 280 million
- Bombay HC to hear Kotak Mahindra Bank’s plea on stake dilution in March
Editor's Picks »
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?