Goldman Sachs, Apple to launch joint credit card: report
Apple will replace its rewards-card partnership with Barclays
Bengaluru: Goldman Sachs and Apple Inc are preparing to launch a joint credit card as early as next year, the Wall Street Journal reported
Apple will replace its rewards-card partnership with Barclays, the report added.
In February, Apple was in talks with Goldman to offer financing to shoppers buying Apple products, including iPhones, the Journal had reported at the time.
A Goldman Sachs spokesman declined to comment, while Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed
- ACC’s operating margins feel the stress as cost pressures grow
- Federal Bank rides out Kerala floods but growth metrics need to sustain
- RIL’s consumer businesses deliver on growth; investments stay high
- Hero MotoCorp Q2: Costs apply brakes on profit growth