Goldman Sachs, Apple to launch joint credit card: report
Apple will replace its rewards-card partnership with Barclays
Bengaluru: Goldman Sachs and Apple Inc are preparing to launch a joint credit card as early as next year, the Wall Street Journal reported
Apple will replace its rewards-card partnership with Barclays, the report added.
In February, Apple was in talks with Goldman to offer financing to shoppers buying Apple products, including iPhones, the Journal had reported at the time.
A Goldman Sachs spokesman declined to comment, while Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Reuters
- US’s ZTE ban may affect Indian telcos’ 4G plans
- Govt push for merger of Vodafone-Idea: new entity can pay all dues
- United Breweries launches Amstel beer in India, looks to take on Carlsberg Elephant
- ED files charges against Nirav Modi, to approach Interpol in PNB case
- Govt seeks $3.8 billion from RIL, ONGC, Shell