SBI launches 6-day YONO shopping festival
SBI’s YONO shopping festival would provide discounts up to 40% from top 14 e-commerce merchants in electronics, fashion, home furnishing, gifting, jewellery, accessories and travel space
New Delhi: State Bank of India said Monday its digital service platform YONO will launch a six-day shopping festival beginning October 16 in which customers using the app for shopping via online portals can avail discounts.
The YONO shopping festival would provide discounts up to 40% from top 14 e-commerce merchants in electronics, fashion, home furnishing, gifting, jewellery, accessories and travel space.
Besides, SBI credit and debit card holders would get an additional 10% cash back over and above the discounts provided by the merchants, State Bank of India said in a statement.
The YONO shopping festival would begin from October 16 and will continue till October 21.
SBI MD (retail & digital banking) P.K. Gupta said YONO has continued to gain momentum and popularity with an average addition of 25,000 customers per day since it was launched last year.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers