JLR launches Range Rover Evoque Convertible at Rs69.53 lakh
Range Rover Evoque Convertible is powered by a two-litre Ingenium petrol engine with a compact 9-speed automatic transmission
New Delhi: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover India on Monday launched Range Rover Evoque Convertible priced at Rs69.53 lakh, ex-showroom.
The new luxury convertible SUV is powered by a 2 litre Ingenium petrol engine with a compact 9-speed automatic transmission, the company said in a statement.
JLR India president & managing director Rohit Suri said: “We are excited to launch India’s first luxury SUV convertible today... It adds another dimension to the Land Rover family, further enhancing its desirability and appeal.”
Evoque Convertible combines the bold design and refinement of Evoque with a sophisticated folding roof, he added.
The new model has features such as the All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) system which enables drivers to set and maintain a steady speed in challenging conditions, the company said.
Besides, it is also equipped with surround camera system that uses cameras placed around the vehicle to offer a near-360 degrees view.
Editor's Picks »
- Flipkart claims to have beat Amazon in fashion, mobile phones and large appliances during sale season
- SBI to block internet banking on accounts if mobile number not registered
- Climate change is threatening world’s beer supply
- Piramal Enterprises said to mull $1 billion contract pharma sale
- Infosys built its global machine with Indian workers. But what about ‘Hire Americans’?
- IndusInd Bank’s Q2 results show a peek into the IL&FS booby trap
- So which liquid, money market funds did investors flee from in September?
- Dr Reddy’s: API unit sale should lower costs, may not be a windfall
- Demerger in final leg, CESC stock yet to reflect value unlocking benefits
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults