JLR launches Range Rover Evoque Convertible at Rs69.53 lakh
Range Rover Evoque Convertible is powered by a two-litre Ingenium petrol engine with a compact 9-speed automatic transmission
New Delhi: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover India on Monday launched Range Rover Evoque Convertible priced at Rs69.53 lakh, ex-showroom.
The new luxury convertible SUV is powered by a 2 litre Ingenium petrol engine with a compact 9-speed automatic transmission, the company said in a statement.
JLR India president & managing director Rohit Suri said: “We are excited to launch India’s first luxury SUV convertible today... It adds another dimension to the Land Rover family, further enhancing its desirability and appeal.”
Evoque Convertible combines the bold design and refinement of Evoque with a sophisticated folding roof, he added.
The new model has features such as the All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) system which enables drivers to set and maintain a steady speed in challenging conditions, the company said.
Besides, it is also equipped with surround camera system that uses cameras placed around the vehicle to offer a near-360 degrees view.
- Apple making some iPhone models in Bengaluru: Govt
- From Rs 2,000 to Rs 100, a look at new banknotes
- Banks, financial institutions sign pact to fast track resolution of bad loans
- HDFC Bank’s capital raising to lift capital buffers by 300 basis points
- Deposit insurance could have eased burden on taxpayers over bank bailouts
Editor's Picks »
- Bajaj Auto’s dismal Q1 results builds a case for FY2019 earnings cut
- GST on paints cut, but companies may not pass on full benefit immediately
- June quarter results signal Havells India is off to a bright start this fiscal
- Business gains, not just cost efficiencies, to determine UPL’s Arysta acquisition success
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth