Hero MotoCorp October sales dip 5% at 6,31,105 units
Hero MotoCorp on Thursday reported sales of 6,31,105 units in October, down 4.83%, over the same month previous year
New Delhi: Country’s largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp on Thursday reported sales of 6,31,105 units in October, down 4.83%, over the same month previous year.
The company had sold 6,63,153 units in October last year, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
“There has been good improvement in the consumer sentiments in both the rural and urban markets and we are confident of carrying forward our sales momentum into the months ahead,” Hero MotoCorp head of sales marketing and customer care Ashok Bhasin said in a statement.
The company clocked its sixth consecutive months of six- lakh plus sales in October.
- The world’s most profitable banks can be found in India
- US’s ZTE ban may affect Indian telcos’ 4G plans
- Govt push for Vodafone-Idea merger: New entity can pay all dues
- United Breweries launches Amstel beer in India, looks to take on Carlsberg Elephant
- ED files charges against Nirav Modi, to approach Interpol in PNB case
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars