New Ford EcoSport to be sold on Amazon for select customers
As part of the Ford India and Amazon tie-up, first 123 customers would be able to book the new Ford EcoSport online for 24 hours starting 5 November
New Delhi: Ford Motor India on Thursday said it has tied up with e-commerce major Amazon to sell the new Ford EcoSport online. Under the partnership, the first 123 customers would be able to book the compact SUV online for 24 hours starting 5 November.
These customers would be the first ones to get the delivery of the new Ford Ecosport post its official launch later this month, the company said in a statement.
“The 24-hour exclusive online booking helps Ford offer something unique and exclusive for the Amazon audience, and enable an omnichannel purchase experience for a digitally savvy and evolved audience,” Ford India vice president marketing Rahul Gautam said. The customers will be able to book any variant or colour of their choice listed on Amazon with Rs10,000 as the booking amount paid via payment options available on Amazon, he added.
The new Ford EcoSport would be launched in both diesel and petrol trims. It would also come with an all new 1.5-liter petrol engine that is smaller, lighter and stronger than the previous generation engine on the vehicle. The model would be launched on 9 November.
Editor's Picks »
- Foxconn unit to raise $4.2 billion in China IPO
- Cabinet clears ordinance for amendments to bankruptcy code
- Karnataka govt formation: Kingmaker H.D. Kumaraswamy becomes the king
- CLAT 2018: Supreme Court to hear pleas challenging law entrance exam held on 13 May
- Grasim Industries Q4 net profit at Rs 853.62 crore
- Same-store sales growth trips at Future Retail
- Cipla Q4 FY18 results no reason to reverse stock underperformance
- Dr Reddy’s Q4: It’s a wait and watch, share price spike notwithstanding
- What SBI Q4 results say about the Indian economy and the bank
- Patanjali’s slowing growth does not mean that Colgate’s is accelerating